Stand with Judge Jeff Davis
Make this campaign a success and donate today. The Wisconsin Court of Appeals District II deserves a judge who is experienced, hardworking, and independent. Jeff Davis is that judge.
Click here to contribute via credit/debit card or PayPal.
To contribute with a check, please make your check payable to Citizens for Judge Jeff Davis and mail to:
Citizens for Judge Jeff Davis
PO Box 308
Thiensville WI, 53092
All contributions are greatly appreciated
This solicitation of funds is made by the registered campaign committee “Citizens for Judge Jeff Davis” not by Jeff Davis himself. Donations are not tax deductible. Individuals and PACs may contribute up to $5,000. Contribution limitations apply cumulatively to the entire primary and election campaign (December 2020 - April 2021).
- I am at least 18 years old.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e. green card holder).
- Corporations may not contribute to local or state candidates in the State of Wisconsin. WIS. STAT. § 11.1112.
- Sole-proprietorships may contribute. The contribution must be reported under the name of the individual owner. This contribution counts toward the contribution limits from that individual to the candidate. WIS. STAT. § 11.1113(1).
- Partnerships may contribute. The contribution must be reported under the names of the individual partners. The partnership may agree beforehand on how to allocate a portion of the contribution to each partner. If the partnership does not inform the candidate how the contribution should be allocated between the partners, then the contribution should be divided up according to each partner’s share of the partnership’s profits. WIS. STAT. § 11.1113(2).
- LLCs taxed as a sole-proprietorship or partnership may contribute. The contribution must be reported under the name(s) of the individual owner(s). If there is more than one owner, contributions should be allocated as described in the partnership section above. WIS. STAT. § 11.1113(3).
Looking for other ways to get involved?
We need your help gathering signatures on Jeff's nomination papers.
Any adult in your office, home, or neighborhood, provided they are eligible District II voters, can sign. Every signature is important!
Stay up to date with the campaign